Cameron got a big boy bed when he turned 2 and he LOVES it! I keep forgetting to get some pictures, but remembered the other day when he was taking a nap. It's so funny how he sleeps in the corner....it's good because he doesn't fall out of bed that way. He seems so much older now that he is in his big boy bed. He gets sooooo excited about his bed and the first thing he wants to show people is his sheets, "I have bear sheets" he says. I haven't attempted to put the comforter and decorative pillows on the bed yet. There's pretty much no reason to at this point, he uses his bed as a trampoline and play area during the day so it would just be stressful for me to try and keep the bed made!
He made the transition so well, we had NO problems at all. He got out of bed and came out of his room a few times the first few days but all we had to do was take him back in his room and he would go right to sleep.
Love how cute he looks asleep. You are so lucky he loves his bed and will stay in it. Cameron seems to be so well adjusted and I know he likes being a BIG BOY now!
ReplyDeletewhere's his big boy dresser?!?!?!
ReplyDelete