Cameron was invited to a birthday party. A little boy in his preschool class turned 4 and had a fun party at Thanksgiving Point in the children's discovery area.
After they ate lunch and opened presents the kids had fun playing in the Noah's Ark water area.
I didn't get pictures of the other things, but we went through a maze, fed fish, sailed boats down a stream in another water area, and went in a few bear caves. Cameron had fun. I can't believe he is getting old enough to get invited to birthday parties! It is so cute to watch him with his friends and listen to the things he says. The other day he said to his little friend, "we can either play toys in my room or go play outside. Which choice do you choose?"
"Which choice do you choose?"...wonder where he got that from:)??? Sure sounds like his MOM! Glad he had fun at the 1st BD party he has been invited to. Popular Kid!!!!
ReplyDeleteCameron is such a sweet, kind little boy. I love watching him interact with other children; how lucky they are to have Cameron as a friend!
ReplyDelete