Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shoes


Like mother like daughter :)  I think her first word just might be shoes!  She certainly knows what shoes are.  The other day we were in her room and I was putting away her clothes and she grabbed a pair of shoes off the shelf to play with.  Then we went into my room and she carried the shoes with her to play with while I got ready.  A little later after we got her dressed I said, "you are all ready, we just need to put your shoes on.  Where are your shoes?"  She walked out of her room and returned a few seconds later carrying these shoes....one in each hand.  She walked in her room with a big smile and handed me her shoes!  I couldn't believe she really knew what I was talking about.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how much kids know at that age. When they respond to what you are talking about you know they are growing up. No more baby.

    ReplyDelete