A few more pictures of Cameron's baseball games. It was hard to take very many while he was playing because I had to chase Mackenzie around and try to watch him too. They finally got their team hats about 4 games into the season. So he was excited to have his hat. He was enjoying the team treat after this game :)
mouth full of doughnut=hard to smile
There he is running to 3rd base. Cameron really had fun playing and said he "loves" baseball. He said he liked it more than soccer, but who knows if that is just because he was playing it right then?? He was pretty good at hitting and seemed to catch on to the whole concept of the game. The best part was just watching him learn something new, interact with other kids, and have fun!
Mackenzie loved going to the games too. She socialized with all the other little siblings and thought it was a fun game to put every disgusting thing she could find on the ground in her mouth. From wrappers, to rocks, to grass, to nuts and shells and seeds and who knows what! I was on garbage duty usually when I was there. She liked to play with Cameron's glove when he wasn't using it. On the ride home she was playing peek-a-boo with it.
"where's Kenzie"?
"there she is!"
"Where did Kenzie go? Where is she?"
"oh there she is!!"
I signed up to bring the team treats for the last game. I made baseball cupcakes and brought Capri Sun drinks. Cameron thought they were so cool and had fun helping me hand them out to all his friends. I didn't get a picture of him wearing his dog tags he got or the nice bag they gave him for the awards. Mackenzie commandeered the dog tags and wears them around the house every day. She plays with them or carries them all the time. It's so funny, but to her it's another necklace or piece of jewelry! Way to go Cameron your first experience with baseball was a success. You found another thing that you do well, that you like, and that you have fun doing! I can't wait to cheer you on again!






So glad Cam loves baseball. He takes after his mother:) Maybe next year we can get to see him. Cute treats you made. Kenzie always finds a way to be a success also. Just being Kenzie!!!
ReplyDeleteCam makes that doughnut look sooo good. It must have been, since it was all over his face. LOL
ReplyDelete