It has been in the 70's and upper 60's the last few weeks and I was beginning to wonder where the snow was??!! Well, it snowed all day Friday and Friday night. I told Cameron we could build a snowman after breakfast. We named him Frosty. After he said, "I wan't to build a real snowman" and I said, "what do you mean a real one?" and he said, "I wanted to make one that had legs and could walk."
We had soooo much fun. I forgot how much fun it was to play in the snow :)
Great Snowman! Can't believe all the snow we got. We got more snow in two days than we had all last year in the valley. Seems like the good old days. I love Cameron's idea of building a REAL snowman! If you name him Froslty, of course he should have legs and of course he should come alive:) Oh to be a kid again!!!!
ReplyDelete