Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween all month


The month of October was one big party.  I think Cameron wore his costume more than regular clothes :)  We did the traditional pumpkin picking at the farm by us.  I thought I got pictures of us there....Cameron with his little wheel barrow, us on the hay ride, and the kids on the cool old tractors but I don't know where they are??


Cameron concentrated really hard on drawing the face on his pumpkin and I got to cut them all out.



We took the kids to the Halloween party where Paw Paw Herb lives.  They got to trick or treat to all the residents and then there was a magic show after.
Mackenzie, the little Bee, was the hit of the party.  At least 30 people commented on how cute she was and how cute her costume was.  I loved this picture of the bee attracted to the flowers :)


Kenzie with great Paw Paw Herb.  It was so hot in there, we took her cute little bee hat off.



The magic show was a hit with Cameron.  I had more fun watching him and his reactions.
He laughed pretty hard, while Mackenzie wandered around taking candy out of the other kids' bags while they weren't paying attention.  It made me laugh to watch her.  She was pretty sneaky.



Our next party was our annual friend Halloween party which is always fun.


Cameron didn't even try to cheat and use his hands.  It was funny to watch!



Pinata time!  Waiting in line for a turn to take a swing....



Then there was Cameron's favorite party (which was a little different this year but still as fun!)  Grammy's Halloween party is always fun for the cousins.


Pumpkin pizza for dinner


the balloon popping game was hillarious!!  First of all I tipped the chair over trying to pop my balloon and fell backwards....I was trying to be too competitive and beat Troy :)



Then Cameron and this balloon that wouldn't pop was the funniest part of the night.


We all got a good laugh out of the pumpkin decorating stuff.  Everyone decorated their faces instead of the pumpkins :)


Goofy Janessa


Silly Troy


funny Cameron


Dorky mommy


Some of the stickers made it on the pumpkins :)


Mackenzie's favorite game was the duck number matching game.  She loves playing in water!


Halloween day we went to daddy's work to trick or treat there.  Each section of his office decorated their separate areas.  Jeremy's area was football themed and turned out pretty good!


Cameron had fun decorating cookies.



Once again sneaky Kenzie was off taking candy while we were decorating cookies (see her hands)!  She kept walking over to these girls at their desks and point to the candy bucket and grunting.  They thought it was so cute that she kept wanting candy and just let her grab more and more.  The best part is she wouldn't put her candy in her bag....she wouldn't let go of it.  I guess she thought she wouldn't see it again.  After we left daddy's office we got some dinner and came home to start trick or treating!!  Somehow I didn't get any pictures of the actual night, but they both wore the same costumes and had lots of fun.  Jeremy took the kids while I stayed home and passed out candy.  Cameron didn't want to stay out as long as I thought he would....he came back and wanted to pass out candy with me.  What a fun month we had.  See you next year Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. A month of Halloween is right!!!! What cute pictures. Love that sneaky little bee. She looks so dang cute. We are all still laughing at Cameron with his balloon that wouldn't pop. X rated picture:) I think Cameron got to play every kind of game you could for Halloween and then to start it all of with Disneyland....Don't think you are going to be able to top that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures,thanks for sharing! I love seeing Cameron's different expressions; he is such a happy fun little boy. Looks like a fun Halloween was had by all. You all looked great in your costumes.

    ReplyDelete