Monday, March 11, 2013

All aboard!


I took the kids to the mall the other day and after a little shopping we went to Dino Towne.  Mackenzie had only been to this little play area once before I think.  Anyway, the mall train parks right there by the enterance/exit to Dino Towne and that is where it starts and finishes the rides.  Mackenzie has a strong interest in trains and would escape the play area evey chance she got.  Every time she thought she saw the train, heard the train, smelled the train, or missed the train she bolted out and over to the train.  I finally caved in and we rode the train.  It's $3 a person, so I didn't really want to pay $9, but then a good idea came to me "hey we can use some of the money Grammy and Grampy gave you for Valentine's Day to ride the train!" I had fun just watching Mackenzie.  She was in heaven (until it stopped and she had to get off) she was so cute to sit on my lap and then she wanted to stand and look out the window.  I haven't gone back to that mall because there is no way we will be able to go there and not ride the train now!!
 



2 comments:

  1. So glad the kids had fun on the train. It always amazes me that it doesn't take much to make a child happy:) Cute pics, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP... You can never go back there again. HEE HEE HEE

    ReplyDelete