Friday, March 15, 2013

Ski day

Jeremy and I got in our annual ski day a few Saturday's ago.  It was the BEST day ever.  We had so much fun.  The weather was amazing!  The snow was good.  We have had a really good snow year this year so that was awesome.  We went to the Canyons and I had forgotten how much I liked that place.  We couldn't have asked for a more fun, enjoyable day.  The only thing I would change is the price of tickets!  I can't believe the tickets have gone up to $105 per ticket!!!  Good thing we had a majorly disconted coupon.  I remember back in the day when my parents would give us $100 at the begining of the ski year and we could go all winter with that amount....
I want to ski as a family and teach Cameron and Mackenzie, but I am not sure how that will be possible??
 



 
I think this might of had something to do with it being the best day ever.....Bruges Waffles right there at the base of one of the lifts!!  Jeremy made me ski a few runs before we "stopped" to get one.  It made me get down the hill a little faster :)  A little piece of Heaven on the slopes.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how much they charge to ski!!!!
    So glad it was such a beautiful day for you. I bet it wouldn't take Cameron or Mackenzie long to learn how to ski! Remember how you learned. Dad pulling you up the hill, you coming down the hill, almost over the hill:) Those were the good old days. We must have been crazy:) !!!! It is good they have FREE ski week when they are in the 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete