Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday

 Right when we woke up Cameron wanted to go find our Easter baskets the Easter bunny hid.
 

Mackenzie found hers under the pool table.  She noticed the "baby" first and was so excited.  She LOVES babies and can't get enough of them.  (My friend came over a few weeks ago with her newborn and Mackenzie wouldn't stop saying "baby", had to sit by her, try to touch her, and cried when the "baby" left.)


Cameron had a harder time finding his basket.  The silly Easter Bunny hid it behind the couch.  He was so excited with the kite he got he couldn't wait to go fly it.  Of course it was the one and only day we have not had wind!!




hugging his stuffed penquin....

 
after breakfasat Cameron and mommy went to church.  Daddy stayed home with Mackenzie because she had a runny nose and we didn't want to put her in nursery if she was getting a cold.  We were late to churh and Cameron missed out on his first opportunity to sing with the primary kids in sacrament meeting!!  I was so bumbed to hear that we missed it.....I had no idea they were going to sing! Oh-well it was probabaly better since Jeremy wouldn't have been able to see it.
 

 
After church we went to grammy and grampy's for dinner and an egg hunt.
 


another successful egg hunt with money in the eggs instead of candy.  Janessa found the golden egg this year.  Cameron was so close to it but Janessa got it first. 


Cameron had fun counting his money and couldn't wait to put it in his piggy bank.  It's a good thing the Easter bunny brought Kenzie a piggy bank to Easter.
 

I didn't get many pictures of the day but it was a wonderful day with awesome weather.  I think we all enjoyed the sun!  We had fun with family, eating yummy food, laughing, and talking.  I am thankful for the real meaning of Easter....for Jesus and the resurection.  I am grateful to know that one day I will live again with my family.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day that was. I will never get over the beautiful weather we had and our beautiful Grandchildren which made it all so fun. Thanks everybody for making it another GREAT Easter. We think Cameron looks like Troy when he is hugging his stuffed penquin. Thanks for taking such cute pics, Meg.

    ReplyDelete