Mackenzie was super excited to get her hair cut. She always watches Cameron get his cut, and I think she felt like a big girl today! A few before pictures of her long hair...
She did better than I expected at sitting still...the sucker,watching Mickey Mouse, and blowing bubbles helped keep her attention too I think :)
bye bye 1 1/2 inches of your baby hair!! I kept it in a little bag....
I was dying when she started to style her hair. She clipped it up and used a round brush. It made me laugh....I would have never thought to "style" her hair with a round brush and blow dryer this young. But hey she has the hair right?? Plus it just made her seem so much older!
She picked out a pink balloon and couldn't wait to go play on the slide.
Such a cute little hair cut for a cute little girl :) She kept touching her hair all day and saying "cut, cut" she was so proud....lol
awh, how cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious. She looks so cute and grown up! Glad you saved her baby hair.
ReplyDelete