Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another year of school over....


Cameron on his last day of preschool for the year.  He was excited to give his teachers their gifts from him.  He worked hard on drawing them pictures to put with the gift.


Cameron and Mrs. LaDawn it was a little sad for me knowing this was his last year at this school with Mrs. LaDawn.  I am putting him in a different preschool next year with his two neighborhood friends.  The fact that is will be $50 a month cheaper is a plus too :)


The next day we came to the school to watch their end of the year performance.  Cameron was soooo excited for this.  He was upset when I picked him up Thursday and we went home.  He said "mom nobody came to the school and we didn't get to do the program, why didn't all the moms come?"  So I had to explain that it was the next day.  I decided to video the program old school style, with the video recorder instead of my camera or phone.  I figured it would be something he would always want to watch.  And I am so glad I recorded it.  Cameron was AWESOME!  He sang sooooo loud (you could hardly hear anyone else), and he did all the actions so cute.  They sang 5 little ducks so they had these duck costumes on.  They also did a few other songs and dance things.  They showed off their skipping skills in a dance form :)


Cameron and his buddy Crew.  I wish I would have got more pictures of him with his friends....


One proud mommy!


One cute sister!  She was enjoying the treats they had after the program.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe he has already completed two years of pre-school! He looks so grown up. Loved the way he sings. Glad we got to see the video at his birthday party. We LOVE him to pieces and Mackenzie too.

    ReplyDelete