Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baseball time!

Baseball has started and Cameron loves it.  He hits the ball on the first swing every time.  It is soooo fun to watch him play.

 Running home


Playing first base.



Mackenzie loves he brother and wants to be with him all the time.  I love that she just goes and sits with the team.


Put me in coach....I am ready...even if the helmet is on backwards :)


Hey batta batta batta....saaawwing batta!  I love baseball games....something about it that is exciting to me.  It's even more exciting when it's watching your kid play :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cameron you are an awesome baseball player. Way to go.
    I love that Kenzie wants to be involved too. Silly girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kenzie is going to be as good as Cameron someday. I certainly remember Meg's games! The coach called her the "secret weapon" Now we will just call Cameron that!

    ReplyDelete