Sunday, October 13, 2013

Digging up the yard...

Ever since we got the trampoline I wanted to put it in the ground.  That day finally came!! We rented a mini excavator and Jeremy spent Saturday digging the hole for it.  Luckily we had a nice neighbor help...he had done his trampoline hole she he had some experience.  He also had the big flat bed trailer for the dirt to haul off.  We loaded it up too!!


Cameron was in heaven playing in all the dirt.  He was so excited to get his shovel and help.  His friend wanted him to come over and play.  So I told him that he could go play with a friend and he said "no I just want to stay here and help daddy."  The friend came over to our house instead and they played in the dirt :)




Now the next step is to get the hole lined with something so we can put the trampoline in it.  Hopefully that wont take another 8 months!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally went ahead and did it. It will be awesome when it's finally done. Too bad that buddy of our neighbors was so busy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this blog. Glad I saw it. So glad you are putting the Tramp in the ground.

    ReplyDelete