Monday, December 9, 2013

Family pictures

We did family pictures this November (2013).  I thought about having some with all the pretty fall leaves but then decided to just do something different!  I love all the different backgrounds, it's exactly what I was looking for.  I love how they turned out, but mostly I love that they are over!

 My cute little family




My favorite picture of ALL time! 






 Cameron doesn't take a bad picture!  He is so handsome and is photogenic.  



 Sweet Mackenzie gets so shy and doesn't want to smile.  She also gets a little bit of the sassy attitude like I am not going to stand her and do what you tell me to do (she made several escapes and ran as fast as she could).  A few times I was standing behind the photographer making silly faces, jumping up and down, making funny noises and she just looked at me like I was crazy most of the time. 





 I love this picture of daddy and the kids....such a good picture of everyone.  Too bad I couldn't be photo-shopped in there :)



Hillarious!

2 comments:

  1. Meg, what a wonderful set of pictures that lets us see the many activities the kids are into. They are sure growing and I can tell are lots of fun. Thanks for sharing and I hope I can do a better job of commenting in the future. I have been horrible about commenting. I hope we get to share some time when we are there for Macey's baptism..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted all these darling pictures of your sweet family. It is always such a HARD THING TO DO.but so necessary so you can see how they grow up. Love you all to pieces.

    ReplyDelete