What do you do when it snows all day and you have 10 inches of snow in your yard? Well you build a snowman of course!!
We waited until Mackenzie went down for her nap (in her cozy, warm bed!) and then Cameron and mommy played in the freezing snow! We had so much fun building frosty. I LOVE doing things with Cameron and watching his excitement....he is so fun to play with!
Cameron couldn't wait to put on all the cute "snowman parts" that Grammy and Grampy gave him a few years ago. He liked the wooden carrot nose and the cute red wood buttons, but the real coal for the eyes and mouth is perfect!
After I went inside to check on Mackenzie, Cameron put a broom in Frosty, like he was holding it. I didn't get a picture, but it was such a creative thing for him to do!




I am so glad you still have the snowman kit I gave you. Hope it comes in handy for a few more years. GREAT SNOWMAN!
ReplyDelete