Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crazy hair

It was crazy hair day for Cameron at pre-school today....so it was crazy hair day for Mackenzie too!

 The pictures didn't turn out as bright and colorful as their hair was in "real life" (as Cameron would say).

He was so excited for all the colors in his hair and thought it was so cool.  


 random.....but Cameron loves to brush my hair and do my hair (blow-dryer, squirt bottle, brush, clips the whole thing!  So cute.) and he also wanted to brush Tica's hair.  I told him I would buy a special Tica brush to use for her.  So I bought one when I went out to buy the hair paint.  He was so excited and just wanted to brush Tica all morning :)

Monkey see monkey do!  Mackenzie loves Cameron and it's the cutest thing that she always says, "my big brother" and she will hug him, or just refer to him as her big brother.  She will say "where is my big brother' or "I want to sit by my brother".  They are so funny together and have the best time!!

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie wants to do everything that Cameron does. It especially slows up in the picture where Cameron is sticking out his tongue and so guess what...it looks like Mackenzie does it too. Looks like Tica had a happy day!

    ReplyDelete