Friday, February 21, 2014

Soccer star

Cameron has been a lot of fun to watch this indoor season.  He is non-stop the whole game and makes anywhere between four to eight goals a game.  This game he scored eight (his highest so far).  He played against his friend Jayden's team so it was fun to watch them play each other.  



I love how he stays with the ball even after he misses the first shot, and eventually makes a goal!

 The kick off....

 The huddle....getting a game plan :)

 Half time...Mackenzie showing off her photography skills

 Right after the game, it was team pictures.  I thought it was so cute how some of the team held hands while walking down the hall to get pictures taken....

and little Mackenzie wasn't too far behind.  She caught up and was part of the team.  She always yells "go Cameron!"  super duper loud.    It was our turn to bring treats this game.  I made cupcakes with soccer ball flags sticking out.  Cameron gets so excited when it's his turn to bring treats.  It's so cute to watch him pass them out and be so proud.  I didn't get a picture of them because it was so chaotic passing them out right after the team pictures.  There were 4 other teams standing around waiting for their pictures, so that means there were 40 kids drooling at the cupcakes and trying to get in line for some :)  I had to monitor it, so I didn't get any pictures of how cute he was passing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment