This little cutie is potty trained! I think she has it down! It only took a few days of her showing interest....we brought out Cameron's little potty and she pretty much trained herself! She usually goes on the big potties, but she still likes her little one. I forgot how much work this potty training thing is! We spend more time in the bathrooms at the stores now than in the actual store shopping! We were at the store the other day and she had to go to the bathroom 3 times! And she usually likes to just sit on the toilet after she goes...a few times I have had to make her get off and she gets mad. I took her to pick out some underwear the other day and she chose Minnie Mouse. We went to Cameron's baseball game tonight and I didn't even see half of it....yup, we were in and out of the bathroom :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are sooooo lucky Mackenzie was easy to potty train! It can become a real problem, especially if you let it. YAH Kenzie....way to go... and I do mean GO!
ReplyDeleteWow, good job Kenzie (really good job Meg)!!
ReplyDelete