Saturday, April 12, 2014

T-ball time

I love baseball, I love watching games, I love the atmosphere and the concessions, I love this time of year, I love the cute boys in uniform especially number 6!  I hope Cameron loves baseball as much as his mom, I would love to watch him play this sport forever :)


 Hey batta batta batta, saaawing batta!!  Cameron has a pretty solid swing!  


 Playing 1st base.  Go White Sox!

 This is his second year playing.  This year Jeremy is coaching and he is playing with 4 of his friends from the neighborhood....sooooo stinking cute.  I love the uniforms with the name on the back, seems so official :)


 Mackenzie just entertains herself.  We were throwing a baseball to each other during the game and she has an arm on her!  I had to laugh at how hard and accurate she was throwing.  I actually got pegged right in the side of the face by one throw....I am sure she did it on purpose :)

She loves to cheer for "my big broder" and she is so funny she said, "when I get bigger I will play baseball and you will cheer for me and say go Kenzie.  And Grammy and Grampy will cheer go Kenzie!"  

1 comment:

  1. You take the cutest pictures and say the cutest things ....
    but then, it isn't hard when you have the cutest kids in the world! I am not prejudice or anything, just a GRANDMA.

    ReplyDelete