Cameron graduated after 3 years of preschool! His last year I switched schools so he could go to school with his best buddies Tyson and Jayden. He loves Leaps and Bounds preschool and had so much fun with friends and learned so much.
His teacher said a little something about each kid as they walked down the isle and went up to get their diploma. She said Cameron was a "math wiz" and was always counting, adding, and subtracting numbers.
Tyson, Jayden, Ella and Cameron
Grampy and Grammy came to the graduation. The kids sang several cute songs they had learned throughout the year and went over the letters of the alphabet and the words they started with.
It was a great graduation and I am such a proud momma!
Mackenzie found a little friend and the only puddle in the whole place :) She was able to entertain herself since she got a little bored with the graduation program.
Cameron with his teacher Miss Angela. Cameron is beyond excited for Kindergarten and is more than ready to go. He says he wants to be a "worker, builder", a "missionary", a "daddy", and a "fireman" when he grows up. "but first I want to be a missionary and then the other stuff next".
Grammy and grampy let Cameron choose where he wanted to go for lunch after the ceremony. He chose Training Table so we all went and ate a delicious lunch!
That night after dinner Jeremy and I took the kids for yogurt to celebrate this milestone with Cameron. We love you buddy! You are going to grow up to be something amazing, I just know it!


That was such a fun day. He looked so handsome in his cap and gown. Now it is onto bigger and better things! We love you Cameron!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe definitely is going to grow up and do amazing things - I love this kid!!
ReplyDelete