We celebrated the 4th of July at Last Chance Lakes again this year. Grammy and Grampy hung out in the shade....it was a HOT day!
The kids had fun playing on the beach building sand castles. And they especially had fun using the squirt guns, Grammy and Grampy brought for the grandkids, to squirt Uncle Rick while he was on the paddle board. We had a fun little water fight :)
I almost didn't get Cameron in this picture I was laughing so hard....he was soooo cute waterskiing, he would wave at everyone on the dock when we passed it. He was waving so cute it was cracking me up. He was just relaxed, having fun, and skiing like a pro :)
I love this picture too, you can see all the kids on the roof of the dock ready to jump after Cameron passed.
Mackenzie patiently waiting her turn to ski. She couldn't wait to try it for the first time. She just kept asking when she could ski and would say, "if I fall off, I will just get back up and do it again."
She had no fear and did awesome. She didn't want to stop, and when we did she asked to go again. Margo said she is the littlest/youngest waterskier they have ever had ski at their lakes. She was so tiny her legs barely spread far enough apart to go into the boots.
I am a proud mommy. I have amazing, brave, adventurous kids!
We ate lunch, the kids also went swimming in the swimming pool. Jeremy and I got to ride our motorcycles....there are some great dirt trails out there! We had a yummy dinner and then left for home, just in time to do our fireworks. It was a long, eventful day full of FUN, Family, Friends, Food, and so importantly Freedom.




So glad you captured all these pictures of that fun 4th of July. Mackenzie and Cameron were the talk of the day...the way they were water skiing!!! you summed it up well...The day was very special because of Fun, Family, Friends, Food and FREEDOM. Thanks Margo & Rick for making it all happen!!!!
ReplyDelete