Monday, August 4, 2014

Amazing Aquarium

 Another awesome attraction we have passes to and frequent often is the aquarium.  The best part is the brand apankin' new one opened right by our house!  It is fantastic and we love going there.  The kids love to walk across this rope walk in the jungle safari.




 The penguins are my favorite!  I love this picture, this penguin dive bombed right up to the glass and made a sharp turn just before hitting it.  


 I think we laughed out loud, really loud and hard, for at least 10 minutes at this penguin.  Cameron thought it didn't have a head and it was so funny to see his reaction it made me laugh and then we couldn't stop.  Apparently his head was hanging clear over to the other side of his body?

my friend sent this picture a few days before we went and I was amazed!  We tried to find the pregnant sea horse but HE must have been hiding.  Yes I said HE, sea horses are the only species where the male is the "lucky" one to be pregnant.  Just a little bit of trivia for you :)

1 comment:

  1. The summer is almost over and we haven't been with you and the kids to the Aquarium yet :-( love these pictures. Let's get a date set.

    ReplyDelete