Mackenzie was so excited to start preschool. She goes two days a week Tuesday and Thursday
9-11:15. She barely misses the deadline to start school by 3 days, but we decided she was ready and she will just end up going to 3 years of preschool like Cameron did :)
daddy surprised us all by showing up to school to wish Mackenzie a good first day!
Cameron hasn't started school yet, so he got to come with us to drop her off. Every school day they are learning about a color so they are supposed to wear that color that day. Or bring a show and tell that color. Today was RED.
Mackenzie likes her teacher Mrs. Tafoya
Cute school, 12 kids, lots of fun and learning going to happen this year! I can't believe she is getting so big and growing up. Preschool already??!!





I can't believe Kenzie got to start school before Cameron. This reminds me of the 15 yrs. I taught pre-school with you coming for two of those years, Meg. I am so glad she likes it. It looks like such a cute school. That was so cute of Jeremy to come. Recipe for making a successful child= 1 good Mother 1 good Dad!
ReplyDelete