Cameron has been ready for kindergarten for a year now! It's finally here. He was excited for his first day, and of course looked super handsome.
He goes to Rose Creek Elementary and his teacher is Mrs Elder
He has two friends (girls) that live in our neighborhood in his class.
The first day was a success. I didn't get a picture before I dropped him off, so this is when I picked him up :) We met daddy for lunch, Cameron picked Training Table (good choice!!)







It's hard to believe he is in kindergarten! He looks very happy to be at school, and handsome as always - right out of GQ! I hope he has a great first year!
ReplyDeleteBoy is that BOY ready for school! He looks so cute and I just love the signs you had for them to hold in their pictures. Cute idea! Look out world, here comes Cameron!
ReplyDelete