Cameron was the VIP at school a few weeks ago. He was supposed to take a poster of pictures of him and things he likes to do. He took it to school on Monday and then Friday we went to his class and got to tell about him to his class mates. He was really excited and proud to be the VIP.
Being the VIP also meant being the "special helper" that day for his teacher Mrs. Elder. He thought that was really cool. Especially because he got to pick a prize at the office at the end of the day.

He looks so happy at his new school. I can't believe he is kindergarten....he probably should be in 1st grade, but let's not rush it. He is so smart! Cute boy, kind boy loving boy, thoughtful boy...I could go on and on about my Cam:-)
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say how much I love his poster about himself. You should have it laminated and keep it forever!
ReplyDelete