Thursday, June 4, 2015

Easter FUN


The kids were super excited for Easter and all the egg hunts!  We had a fun neighborhood egg hunt with a bunch of neighbors and in several yards.  I think it will be a new tradition.  Then we went to the Riverton City egg hunt.  It is so crazy and I say to myself "why do we do this?" every year.  It's insanely crowded and lasts all of 30 seconds with the amount of people there.  It takes longer to find a parking spot than do the egg hunt. However, the kids have fun, and that's what it's all about.


This visit to the Easter Bunny was just on accident :)  We went to the mall the first day in April, we went there for the Lego store.  I guess it was meant to be that we ran into the Easter Bunny because we went in the right door where he was all set up (we normally don't go through those doors).  Anyway, we weren't going to stop since my kids weren't "in picture taking clothes etc".  But since there was nobody in line or there at all we stopped to say hi.  Of course they try to talk you into taking pictures.  I told her I would come back when I had them dressed for it, but she took them anyway and I couldn't resist with Kenzie's cute smile!!  Plus why would I want to go back to the mall...and stand in a line for the Easter Bunny when I was so lucky to not have to??



We missed Janessa this year at the annual Easter Egg hunt and dinner at Grammy and Grampy's!  The cousins had a blast as usual, looking for all the eggs and counting up their money at the end.


Yay for Kenzie, she found the Golden Egg this year!!  She was so excited....the $10 was all hers :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back to having a little time to get caught up on your blog. Boy, This seems like a long time ago! I just love the pics of Cam and Kenzie with the Easter bunny, Kenzie with the golden egg, and the cousins all lined up. Thanks for a trip back in time.

    ReplyDelete