This is seriously the cutest thing EVER! I can't even stand how cute watching Mackenzie dance is!
Or how tiny all the little girls are and how tiny their costumes are. Soooo fun having a girl!!
She did two performances, Margo, Lindsie, Mallory, and Troy came the first night to watch. After we went to dinner at Training Table to celebrate! Good thing she did two shows, because I thought "oh perfect I will video tonight so tomorrow when I come I can just enjoy and watch it." Well, when I got home my camera only recorded the first 2 seconds of it, and somehow turned off!
Mackenzie loves dance, and she loves that her cousins Lindsie and Mallory are so good at dance. She has enjoyed watching a few of their performances!
The next night Cameron, Daddy, Grammy, Grampy, and Aunt Michele came to watch. Cute Cameron was so excited and kept telling Grammy "Mackenzie is so good at her dance, she is the best one." He also told Margo, "Mackenzie is really good, she is probably better than Lindsie at dance." LOL Such a great, supportive big brother. He had a baseball game right after Kenzie's dance, so Jeremy and him had to take off right after. We got Mackenzie and then all went to watch his game.
Behind the scene, getting ready to go on stage. They were number 7 so we didn't have to wait too long. Good thing because it went to like number 36!! Not only did she do awesome in her dance, she wasn't shy at all, she remembered all the moves, and she was hilarious...totally into it!!
Grammy and Grampy brought Mackenzie a present. Grammy said she thought Mackenzie would rather have that than flowers. She was excited to open it after her performance!
ADORABLE!!!






I think you summed it all up with the word ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteSo glad we got to see her. What a doll:-)