Monday, September 28, 2015

Field Day

I forgot to post this...it should have been a few posts earlier, since it was for his last day of Kindergarten....right before summer.
oops, better late than never :)


I volunteered to help with Kindergarten's field day.  I helped with the games.  It was fun, but a little sad.  Cameron knew it was his last time seeing most of these kids.  He wouldn't get going to first grade at Rosecreek and so he wouldn't be moving on with this group of friends.  He was good friends with Jackson.



Reese and Ella live in our neighborhood and go to our church, so luckily he will still see them often.



Good Ol' tug of war game.  



Last picture with Mrs. Elder.  Cameron sure liked her.  She was a great teacher.  

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures. Glad you helped out that day. Hope Cameron finds some good friends at his new school. He is such a people person, I am sure he can.

    ReplyDelete