Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy day to this Father


Happy Father's Day daddy!!  Cameron made this cute tie at school.  It had his picture on it.  So fun!  


The primary kids sang to the dads.  It was Mackenzie's first time going on stage to sing with the primary (she was supposed to for Mother's Day, but she didn't want to).


 After church we had a whobilation dinner at our house to celebrate.  Of course all we did was sit around and laugh!


I am extremely grateful for my dad and everything he has done for me.  He is the most generous, kind, thoughtful, gentle, funny, caring, hardworking, man I know.  I am blessed to call him dad.  I love you!  I am also grateful for Jeremy and the daddy he is to our kids.  They love him and enjoy spending time with them and learning from him.


3 comments:

  1. That was a FUN DAY! Love the tie Cameron made for Jeremy. Dad appreciates all your sweet comments about him. We both love all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a cute Father's Day sign you made, Meg. Hope you keep it for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tie - and I love Kenzie's dress! :-)

    ReplyDelete