For her birthday she took these little fish treats to her class saying she had "o-fish-ally" turned 4.
She had a special birthday balloon waiting for her at her desk when she got to school.
After school I took her to get her hair cut/done and then she chose where she wanted to eat for lunch.
She wanted to go to Noodles and Company.
Later that night we had her family birthday party!
She got her first bike! Hopefully she will want to learn how to ride without training wheels soon!!
Cake time! I made a princess theme cake this year. Because she wanted a princess party and she is my little princess :)
She got that crown at school and she wore it most of the day.
Cameron is the best brother. He is sooooo thoughtful. He had me take him shopping weeks before her birthday so he could pick out and buy her a gift and a card. He picked out the nail polish kit. It had a nail file and other stuff in it too :) Then he wrote on the card. I love that they are such good friends and that he loves his sister so much. I can't believe Mackenzie is 4!! She has brought so much joy to our family. I can't imagine life without her. She is sweet, funny, kind, helpful, and determined. She does everything for herself. She loves makeup and clothes. She loves animals. Mackenzie gets so excited about everything and she is always happy! She makes the best out of things and looks at the positive. I love all the big words she uses and how she talks like she is so much older. She is so mature for her age....I hope it slows down :) Mackenzie we love you and your attitude, your free spirit, all the songs you make up and the dances you do! I love when you do my hair and my makeup and playing house with you. You amaze me with how smart you are and how good you are at reading. I can't wait to see what you will be doing when you turn 5, but I wish you would stop growing up!
Love her hair! Looks like a fun party - of course, the cake looks amazing! Cutest four year old ever! Love her!
ReplyDelete