Monday, April 25, 2016

School lunch with Cameron

 Mackenzie was so excited to go eat lunch with Cameron at school today.  It was a few weeks after he had started first grade.  I told Cameron he could pick whatever he wanted us to bring him for lunch.  He said "you can't bring lunch, I have to eat school lunch or the lunch you pack."  He is totally a rule follower...and afraid to get in trouble (especially at school).  I assured him I could bring frood from Wendy's or Cafe Rio or anywhere and it would be ok, but he thought it was too risky :)  Mackenzie wanted to pack her lunch in her Hello Kitty lunch bag and bring with her.  She was excited to use it for the first time.  So, I brought myself Cafe Rio...LOL



We got there about 15 minutes too early, and it was hard to wait....she was so excited!



Finally, lunch time!  Cameron was happy to see us and gave us hugs.  He is such a sweet kid.  We enjoyed our lunch with Cameron.  And I am happy to report that all the other times we have eaten with him, he has let me bring him food from other places.  He realized it was OK!  

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute how much they love each other!

    ReplyDelete