Mackenzie and I volunteered at Cameron's school Fun Run fundraiser. Last year when Cameron was in Kindergarten he ran 55 laps or something like that...let's see what he does this year!
And they are off!
Water break
Mackenzie thought it was so fun to help give the kids water! She had fun cheering Cameron on every time he ran past us.
So the total he ran this year was 52 I think. He kept going a few after they said time was up. He loves to run! Anyway, he had fun and raised some money for his school.
I picked up carpool after school was over and figured they all deserved a reward for their running! We stopped and got pizza and bread sticks and had a little picnic party!!
I have never seen kid like Cameron! He is just good at everything he does. I love to watch him RUN! Go Cameron, GO!!!
ReplyDelete