Saturday, June 3, 2017

Baptism day! - 06/03/2017

 What a great day!  The sun was shining and the day was perfect.  Cameron was all smiles the morning of his baptism.  We were in charge of the program in the chapel for all the wards combined since we were the host ward.  So we asked Cindy Arbon to speak.  She had been the previous primary president, is an excellent speaker, awesome lady, and friend from our ward.  After the baptism we split off and got to have our own little program in another room.  Jeremy confirmed Cameron and he received the gift of the Holy Ghost.  Cameron asked if I would give a talk, so I spoke on the holy ghost and the importance of baptism.  Then Cameron and Mackenzie sang the song "Gethsemane". They did amazing!  It's one of my favorite songs.  Then Grampy Wilson gave the closing prayer.

 Daddy baptized Cameron

 Grammy and Grampy were there early so they could get pictures and visit with Cameron about his special day.  They are such good examples for Cameron, I love that Grammy takes the time to talk to Cameron about the church and that they both bear their testimony to him. 



Lots of love and support for such a special boy.  It was nice to have family there to let him know he is loved!  A few of his friends were also there but I didn't get a picture of them!!

 Paw Paw and Maw Maw Robin flew in from Texas to be here for the special day.


 After we went back to the house and had lunch.  I made this shirt cake and the CTR cookies.



1 comment:

  1. Such a great write-up of that all-important day! So glad Cameron will have these pictures to look back on it.

    ReplyDelete