Finally got a picture of Cameron's room. We moved him downstairs a few months before Cade was born because we only have 3 bedrooms upstairs. So we moved Mackenzie into Cameron's room and made Mackenzie's old room Cade's room. Cameron chose a Starwars theme and it turned out super cute. I also did vinyl on the wall that he sees when he lays in bed. It's above his closet door and it says "I love you to a galaxy far far away and back". I did it in the Starwars font. Cameron was excited to have his own bathroom and the downstairs to himself at first. The newness wore off after a few weeks and then he started being scared to go to bed downstairs. He really struggled for a long time. I felt so bad. He didn't like being down there far away from everyone all by himself. He has gotten more and more brave and really likes having his room down there, but sometimes still struggles in the middle of the night. We find him on the living room floor most mornings!
Mackenzie got to move to a bigger room. She wanted it "girly" so we did one purple wall with the gold polk a dot vinyl decals. The rest of the walls are grey. We did pink and purple accents throughout. Her desk chair is painted pink. I re-did the desk and chair for her room. I think the whole room turned out soooo cute. I wish I could find more pictures of it to post on here!
These darling bedrooms should be in a magazine!!!
ReplyDelete