Saturday, May 27, 2017

Cameron's 8th bday party - 05/27/2017


Cameron wanted to have a nerf gun war party.  We decorated the church with hide outs and targets.  I made a shoot the tin can game.  Basically they boys just ran around and played nerf wars for two hours.  Minus cupcakes and present opening time.


 Part of their gifts in their party bags were safety goggles.  I made all the kids wear them.  Everyone was protected the entire party.  Up to the last minute when parents were picking up their kids.  Someone shot Cameron right in the eye a foot way from him.  He was hurt, his eye was red, he couldn't see, and he was crying.  It didn't look so good when all the parents were coming to pick up their kids.  I kept telling them hat nobody else had gotten hurt.  I guess it was good it was my own kid right?!

 I made several of these hide outs for them that we placed all around. 

 Kenzie even joined in on the war.




 Cuties


 That night we met Grammy and Grampy at Los Cucos to eat a birthday dinner!  They sang to Cameron and brought him some sopapillas. 

 My favorite picture ever!  This is my screen saver on my phone.

Being with Grammy and Grampy is always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment