Friday, May 19, 2017

The big 4-0!! - 05/19/2017


Jeremy threw a little surprise party for me!  It was such a fun/thoughtful idea.  I wasn't expecting it at all.  I got a little suspicious an hour before the party, only because Cameron kept asking me if anyone had called me.  Or if I was going to Amandas yet?   So when my friend Amanda called me to see if Jeremy and I could come over to help her hang her clock I knew something was up.  I played a long a little...by saying "why do we need Jeremy, I will just come over.  You and I can hang up the clock."  She just said, "I think its too heavy and we will need him."  So Jeremy, myself and the kids walked over to their house.  When I walked in everyone yelled "suprise!"  Jeremy had a cheesecake and a big Chocolate cake from Costco with ice cream to serve everyone.  

 He had wanted to have it at our house.  The original plan was we were going to go out to dinner and while we were going everyone was going to gather at our house.  We always go out to eat the night before a race so I can "carb load".  However, I just said I was going to make spaghetti and we could eat at home that night.  I guess he had to figure out a plan B.

 5/20/2017
The next morning I woke up and did a sprint triathlon.  I thought it would be fun to do for my 40th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment