Wow, I can't believe Cameron is already 3 weeks old! He has been so much fun, I love watching him every day and seeing little changes in him. He is always moving his arms and hands, he likes to hold his binki in his mouth he has strong little fingers and a good grip, and loves to make a million different faces...my favorite is when he smiles! Cameron likes to be awake a few hours a day and has such a strong neck he constantly lifts it up and moves it around looking all over the place.
Friday, June 19, 2009
3 weeks old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the monkey pajamas. We already have those in pink for Lydia. They can match sometime! p.s. I'm sooooo happy for you guys that he's not throwing up as much. Go Cam!
ReplyDeleteWhat darling pictures! I didn't know you took one of him holding onto my fingers. He does have a very strong grip for a little guy. So glad he is doing better about throwing up and sleeping. I am keeping my fingers crossed. You are darling parents. Keep up the good work. It will all pay off!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCuTe, CuTe, CuTe!!!
ReplyDelete