You can't see Cameron's shirt very well, but it says "vrooom vrooom, off to grandpas". Unfortunately that isn't where we went today! Michele came over and picked me up (since I can't drive for 2 weeks) and I took the poor little guy to the Pediatrician. He has been throwing up a lot after most feedings. Last night he barfed in his pack & play so much we had to give him a bath at 4 am because it was all in his hair and all over his front and back. I haven't slept in days because every cough or noise he makes I get out of bed and go check to make sure he hasn't thrown up. So the Dr. said he might have acid reflux problems and gave us some medicine to squirt in his mouth morning and night. We also have to hold him up-right for 1/2 hour after every feeding and make sure we don't bounce him around. Then lay him on an angle in his crib so he isn't lying flat on his back.
Of course Cameron did well at the Dr. appt. He has gained a little weight back and is now at 7 lbs. He had gotten down to 6.8 in the hospital, so at least he is growing. After the Dr. appointment Michele and I went to Training Table for lunch...Cameron had been there many times when he was inside of me, but this was his first time being there and not being able to enjoy the cheese fries!
Molly was a spitter-upper. It lasted for several months and eventually went away when we were allowed to give her cereal and she had something a little heavier to keep down. But by the end of the day, she was always a mess!
ReplyDeleteThats funny, love the training table :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that we live so close to each other cuz I love to see you and Cameron and love to help ya.
ReplyDeletelove, sissy
Henry had the same eating and throwing up problems--we had to do the whole angle in his crib for months (we put a pillow under his crib mattress) and several different medications. Oh dear, it's so annoying; hopefully Cameron will grow out of it soon.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Training Table's Cheese Fries, I had a dream about them last night (No Kidding).