The morning started off with me making cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs for breakfast. The sad thing is we didn't get to eat together (not unusual these days!!) Jeremy held Cameron on the couch and I fed Jer in between eating my food.


I told Cameron to keep a secret about daddy's presents...he promised not to tell.
I had to blindfold Jeremy because I didn't have time to wrap his presents...I barely had time to go buy them!! I don't have time to do a lot of things these days!


I love the picture of Cameron keeping a secret.
ReplyDeletelol
What a beautiful family...can't wait to see him!!
ReplyDeleteMeg, your mother is crazy! I told you I had seen these pictures and I hadn't. Sorry!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am like michele, I love the one where Cameron is keeping a secret. You take the cutiest pictures. I love your Blog. Jeremy sure is a good Dad! between the two of you, Cameron is a very lucky little guy.