Oh man...I don't think I will ever get sick of taking pictures of this little guy! Every time I look at him I want to film him or take a picture. I could stare at him all day, especially when he is sleeping or eating because he makes about 100 different faces in 5 minutes.

Cameron LOVES to moves his arms all the time...he sticks them both out like he is flying and just holds them there. Or he moves them around like he is leading music or something.

What a cutie. He likes to sleep with his arms or hands near his face all the time. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little baby, he makes me feel like I have a purpose in life now :) It's a weird feeling, but for some reason I feel like I am just now starting my life!
It's amazing how much love you feel for your kids isn't it! I'm so glad you are enjoying being a mom -- it will evoke emotions you never knew you had!
ReplyDeleteI love Cameron's little skinny arms! They remind me of Masons when he was first born. He was and is nothing like his chunk of a sister!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are enjoying your little guy and motherhood. It's an indrecredible journey. There are times that are so difficult.., like my 2 year old throwing himself on the floor at Target kicking and screaming :) ..., but I still wouldn't change being a mom for anything.
We sure do make a good team! I couldn't have asked for a better mother for my kids. Although exhausting, it has been awesome to work together these past 3 weeks to take care of this cute little boy. Its so rewarding to think about how much this little baby relies on us to survive. It makes me realize that I have to step up to the plate and provide all of the love and support that he needs. Thanks honey for the many hours of nurturing that you have put in so far, and thanks in advance for the many more yet to come. I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDelete