Cam is 9 weeks old and growing so fast now! His hair is growing in at the top of his head, so we don't have to do the comb up anymore :). He has such long eye lashes, I am a little jealous! He discovered his tongue and sticks it out a lot and chews on it. Cameron is constantly moving and HATES to sit still, he know when you are holding him sitting down and he wants you to stand up and hold him...picky picky! He difinitely wears the pants in this family!

A few of his favorite things are #1 his changing table...he LOVES to be on his changing table (as you can tell in these pictures). He smiles and laughes and kicks his legs all around. It is his favorite place in the whole house. #2 He enjoys spending time in his crib and loves his mobile. This is his second favorite place to be. He smiles and moves all around as the music goes and the animals twirl around #3 Cam can stare at the celing fan going around and around and not get bored. It must hypnotize him or something. #4 He tries to talk to mommy when I talk to him. He smiles and struggles to repeat what I am saying. #5 he loves to suck on his hands and has even found his thumb a few times...too cute. #6 I don't know if he loves to throw up, but he sure is good at it! Poor lil' fella keeps doing what he is good at...several times a day :(
WE LOVE YOU CAMERON!
those pictures are so cute. I love his little grin:) Or is he laughing out loud. Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't do much commenting; I do look often and know you put a lot of time in on this - so many good pictures and thoughts. I really wish that something like this was available 30+ years ago. I would probably have avoided the shots in the tub, even though there may be those that would like to see Jeremy like that - and get a big laugh. Lucky for him I guess. Great job Meg1
ReplyDeleteGrampy and I loved it all. He is so cute! He certainly knows who his parents are....and he sure is lucky to have such GREAT parents!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny! molly was in love with her changing table too. we called it her work station and we had to put a chair up there because she would just love to hang out on it. maybe these two will be alike just like their mommies!
ReplyDeletep.s. i thought you should know, the ocean water in california is very cold and so you HAVE to wear wetsuits! and yes, we are professionals as well.
Thanks for the blog access, Meg! I'm super excited to look through it. Your little guy is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThose are really good pics of Cam grinning, or laughing out loud. There is nothing better than to see your little baby smiling at you. I still can't get over how cute he is!
ReplyDelete