Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Christmas in July

Grammy and Grampy had this wrapped and under the Christmas tree for Cameron...however, he was only 4 months old in my tummy. Jeremy decided to put it together tonight to see if he would like it. Cameron seems to get bored easily so we thought he would enjoy something new. He had fun listening to the music and looking at all the toys. I am sure he will like it when he gets a little bigger and can reach the hanging toys and move a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see Cameron under this toy. When we bought it I couldn't wait to see him under it. Thanks for taking the picture. He is a little doll. We love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crazy thing is that before you know it he will be rolling around and reaching the toys. It's amazing how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete