I have tried to take Cameron on walks around the neighborhood, in his stroller during the day but he usually cries the whole time so I never go very far! Today I decided to try something different...since he usually falls asleep in the car I thought I would drive to an entrance to the Jordan River Parkway (it isn't very far from our house). It worked! He fell asleep and slept the entire walk. I was able to enjoy all the pretty wild flowers growing, ducks in the river, birds and butterflys all over, horses and cows in the pastures, and the cutest calfs grazing. It was such a nice day, the sun was shining and the temperture was prfect! I will definitely have to try this again.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you figured that one out. Hope it keeps working for you!
ReplyDelete