Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Riddance!!

After 4 months of wearing the helmet we gladly said ADIOS!! The Dr. told us Cameron's head looks "close to perfect". I think it might take a little while to get used to him without the helmet, and I am sure there will be days I wish he still had it on...now that he climbs up to and onto anything...it was nice to not really worry if he was going to fall. I knew he was protected. The news was cause for celebration at Training Table of course :)



Cameron's hair is wet in these pictures because he just got out of the bath. But as you can see his hair is long...it's cute shaggy and definitely the boy style right now. However, I think I might take him in to get his first haircut soon!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!!:) He really reminds me of Spencer in these pictures. I bet he will wonder what is going on when you put him to bed tonight without the helmet. Way to go Cameron. We love you, Grammy & Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot how exciting!!!! He does look like Spencer. I can't wait to see his new hair cut tomorrow when I watch him. I guess I will have to actually "watch" him now since he doesn't have a helmet any more. LOL
    ok bye
    sissy

    ReplyDelete