Thursday, April 1, 2010

Walking...with some help


There's no stopping him now! I decided to take the the seat off of his train and see if he would walk with the other part (that is what the toy is for). I should of had my camera ready before I decided to try this, since I didn't I caught him in the middle of him taking off! He did this non-stop for about 40 minutes all around the house. He loves to learn new things!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to your house. Hope Jeremy is into fixing things and painting! Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh Cameron! The fun is just beginning, for Cameron = and lots of exercise for mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Cameron Go!!!!! Now he will never stop. Good times:)
    Remember to enjoy EVERY moment!!!!!!
    love, your mom er I mean your sissy. LOL

    ReplyDelete