I'm sure most people in Utah know the 24th of July as Pioneer Day and celebrate this day as the day the pioneers settled the state. However few people know that this is Karl Malone's birthday!!!

Karl came back to Utah to celebrate his 47th birthday with ME :) He had a big party at his dealership and Jeremy and I drove by thinking we might stop in and try and see Karl. But I decided once we drove in that I didn't want to deal with the crowds and the chaos with Cameron. So we drove a little further to turn around when I looked out the window and what did I see...Karl Malone standing right before me! I jumped out of the car and ran over to him. I shook his hand and said Happy Birthday Karl. Then I motioned for Jeremy to jump out of the car and take our picture.

He is one big fella! I have always loved the Mailman. He is so down to earth and nice. He is so genuine and just chatted with me, he wasn't in a hurry but I think Jeremy was :)

So what I love about Karl is what you see is what you get....there isn't any arogance or cocky attitude....he isn't wearing big 'ol diamond earrings or tons of bling....he isn't in a suit or designer clothes to show how much money he has etc. He is just laid back and hard working. Happy Birthday Karl, I hope you had a fantastic day!
ha ha ha. You have got to be kidding me. You really saw Karl Malone!!! How funny. I think you and me were his biggest fans back in the day. I can't wait to hear what you talked to him about.
ReplyDelete