My friend has a little boy who is 6 weeks older than Cameron and they are good buds. Her mom and dad have a swimming pool at their house so we decided to take the kids and cool off. It has been in the upper 90's and a few days reached 103 degrees so needless to say the swimming pool was a great idea!
Cameron does have a cautious bone (phew) and wanted me to hold him when we first got in the water. He didn't like the idea of being in the tube right at first. So he observed the other kids swimming and splashing and I let him slowly get comfortable. Then he got on the tube by himself....then sat on the steps....and after that was having a blast climbing in and out and splashing. He didn't want to leave. We will be begging to head back to the pool again. Maybe Cameron can get rid of his farmers tan if we go a few more times :)
I love how relaxed he looks. The pool kind of reminds me our ours. I sure do miss that pool! I am glad Cameron likes the water. Get him a good life jacket and he will learn to swim on his own, like all you kids did:)
ReplyDelete