So Tuesday when Cameron woke up he couldn't figure out what was on his leg and kept hitting it and trying to get it off! I felt so bad for him. I had some people tell me "oh maybe this will help to calm him down and he will have to learn to sit still...." Yeah right! It only took one day and now he scoots all around and pulls himself up to things so he can stand. He isn't supposed to put any weight on it though and I can tell it hurts him when he tries...so he just sits back down. Even though he gets frustrated and his leg hurts him, he isn't ornrey or whiney. He tries to be happy and still finds lots of things to laugh at. I figured he wouldn't let a silly little broken leg slow him down :) I guess we will just be replacing all of his shorts after he wears the butt out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't stand this for him. I can't stand it for you. I hope the six weeks goes fast!!!! Thanks, Meg for being such a sweet strong mother and loving Cameron like you do. I can't believe he has figured how to still get around and is trying to be happy. What a sweet little boy! We love you Cameron!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man, such a cute kid, still so happy. Hope the recovery goes well!
ReplyDeleteAwww, poor baby! But you're right, he looks like it's not bothering him so much that he can't get around - I'm sure it's a constant job for you - but yep, he's just like Jeremy, except Jeremy didn't break anything that young, he was more into stitches! And I agree with Grammy J, you are such a good mother, he is a lucky little boy!! Kisses and hugs from Grammy T xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwwww...poor little guy!! Crazy he broke his leg! And of course hubby was gone....He's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete