So a typical day for us consists of being outside, then inside, and outside again! He wanted to bring some toys outside this day. As you can see in the video he doesn't stay doing one thing long....he explores EVERYTHING, things I didn't even think he would notice :) He has crawled through the doggie door before and thought it was funny until he got stuck once!
I love when he plays ring around the rosies, especially when he plays it by himself :) I get dizzy because we have to play it 100 times in a row! He loves life and is so much FUN to play with all day, we are never bored!
Wonder what he thought he was going to see when he looked through the hole in the pipe??? I can just see him geting stuck in the doggie door:) How fun for you especially after playing ring around the rosies 100 times. He is so cute playing it all by himself.
ReplyDelete