I just wish it was later! Poor little Cameron broke his leg last night. I took him to a park after dinner and he was having so much fun, but ended up breaking his leg coming down the slide. We were at instacare all night waiting....then he got some xrays and it showed it was
broken :( Of course this had to happen while Jeremy is in India! He will be home in 2 weeks!
All I can say is thank heaven for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!! That is the ONLY thing Cameron will sit still for...
We go on Monday to get a real cast put on and make sure he doesnt need surgery. Cameron is so tough. He is such a good kid, he tries to be happy and play even though he is in pain. I have to give him liquid Lortab every 6 hours which I am sure is yucky, but he gags it down. I knew having a boy=broken bones and lots of stitches but I just didn't think it would be before he could talk! I will keep the blog updated (especially for you Jeremy since you are soooo far away!!)
Poor kid! Poor you! Hope everything works out ok, that sounds rough.
ReplyDeleteHow sad!!! I can't imagine him sitting still. Maybe this had to happen to teach him how to sit still for longer than one second. Once he gets the cast on, hopefully he can put weight on it. I can't believe you have to wait clear until Monday. Remember when Troy broke his foot:)
ReplyDeleteOh Man!!! I know I joked with you about when his first ER visit would be, but that sucks!
ReplyDelete:( Poor little guy!
k..., can I aldo just say..., I seriously can't believe how much he reminds me of Mason!?!?! Personalit AND looks. We joked about it, but looking the top picture it's crazy how similar that are.
ReplyDelete